Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 4

Day 4 was quite possibly the easiest day yet, it was off to the airport and boarding a plane to Kunming. There’s a lot of new construction around the Kunming airport so it seemed to take almost as long for the bus to get us to the hotel as it took the plane to get to Kunming.

The hotel in Kunming is the same one Kim and I stayed at for our journey here three years ago and it seems that the absolute only change is the name. The room was identical, the lobby hadn’t changed at all including the fresh flowers, and even the restaurant where we ate breakfast every morning has the same chair covers. You know what, that’s not a big deal to me at all, it’s comfortable, the staff is nice, and I know my way around the area. What else could you want?

So day 4 is over and day 5 starts early so I’ll see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment