Friday, August 7, 2009

Good evening all!

This is Bryan's wife, Kim. I just spoke with Bryan via Skype. They made it safely to Beijing, and were in the process of getting ready to start their Saturday of touring and shopping. He is unable to access blogger or facebook, so he will send me an update with pictures our Saturday AM, his Saturday PM. I'll post it as soon as I get it. Due to the high cost for internet at their hotel, he's not planning on contact me again until they arrive in Kunming, which will be August 11th. (We are shocked at the cost of the internet there. We've never paid that much during any of our trips to China.) After they're in Kunming, he'll send me another update with pictures of Beijing for me to post here. Sorry there won't be much for several days.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment